Leading the Future.
The Satell Institute provides real-world experience with the mission and work of a nonprofit Think and Do Tank, together with a stimulating and rigorous educational experience and unique opportunities for networking with practitioners in Corporate Social Responsiblity.
The program is overseen by Reva Raghupathi, PhD, MBA, Director of the Satell Institute Intern Program. Internship opportunities include research analysis, marketing, and membership development.
The Satell Institute seeks exceptional candidates who believe in the Institute’s aspirational mission of harnessing the collective force of businesses and nonprofits for the greater good. We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Current graduate students as well as rising junior and senior undergraduate students in business, nonprofit leadership, social policy, and practice or other appropriate disciplines, seeking an enriching internship experience in the Philadelphia area
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well in teams
- Self-directed, able to manage ambiguity well and take projects to completion
- Authorized to work in the United States
Internship – 13 weeks with flexible start date
$3,000 for undergraduate students & $4,000 for graduate students
How to Apply
,Applications should be emailed to email@example.com. Please note, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will be closed when all positions are filled. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible, as the Satell Institute hosts scholars year-round.
- Cover letter stating the skills and experience you would bring to the internship, why you would value this internship with the Satell Institute, and your firm availability (including start and end dates)
- A short writing sample of approximately 3-6 double-spaced pages that would be most relevant to the internship(s) of interest
- Copy of academic transcript
In addition, brief recommendation letters, if desired, can be sent directly by the recommender to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name in the title, describing why you would be an exceptional candidate for the internship.
"I want to thank our mentors for being such intelligent, strong and compassionate individuals. I know I am a better person for having worked under their leadership."
"The cohort worked together on deliverables and backed each other up on projects, all while appreciating the mentorship and flexibility to take on new challenges."